Sunday, March 25, 2007

I am so busy right now.

Man last week was a long week and has continued on into the weekend. I feel like this is the first chance I have had to breath.

The weather has been so nice I have been working outside and keeping the kids outside to play. And it just doesnt seem to make it where I have time for the computer. I am always playing with the kids or running doing things.

Yesterday I finally went and paid Haleys deposit at chuck e cheese for her party on Sunday. She is so excited. I also ran to target to get her gift. We got her the Mp3 player. Its hello kitty and so dang cute. She is very obsessed with music and wants Mikes Ipod all the time so I got her her own. I also picked her up some tee shirts and a pair of shorts from target too. I know she is getting so many clothes for her B-day but a lot is doubled up from gymboree. But I will take the doubles back and get her other things from there. She always gets her whole summer wardrobe for her birthday. I really am lucky and she gets good things too, not the cheap stuff so it works out nice. Im so excited for her.

Ok gonna try and do a few things on the net while Peyton is sleeping and Haley is at grandmas.

1 comment:

Lyns said...

Hey.. you know we are coming next weekend, right? I keep meaning to tell you for sure, we'll be there (pending any "disasters" here.. but we pray that doesn't happen!).