Thursday, April 19, 2007

Now pink eye...

Now pink eye.....[:@]My goodness why are we always sick. Haley woke up this morning with a bright red eye. I believe it is pink eye. have an app for her at 5. I cant believe it. I cant seem to get us all well and back on track. We just keep coming down with something. I am going to have him look at all of us so we can get meds so I dont have to continue to go back for us all on a later date.
Peyton is having an aweful day today. I really dont think he is feeling well AGAIN neither. Poor baby... Mike had to watch the kids for 15 min while I went to tan and he was about to go crazy as peyton cried to entire time.[:(]Poor bubba is just not feeling good at all. He was up at 6:30 crying his eyes out. He fell asleep on my lap and slept for 30 min and then woke up crying again.[:(]I just know he is not feeling good. His eyes are crusted over too so its proabbly bugging him too.
Haley went to bed last night on our way home from babysitting and didnt wake until this morning when I woke her to get ready for school. She was beyond tired. Right now she is laying on the floor about to fall asleep. I know she is tired. Peyton is sleeping too. I really hope they take a long nap.
Thats about it. Not much else.[;)]

No comments: