Monday, May 7, 2007
Haley got bucked offf the pony for the first time.....
It was so scary and funny all at the same time. Haley was riding Jaedyns Pony yesterday for the first time. He was doing great and so was she. They were all over the back yard at my parents when he decided he wanted to do some radeoing. He started bucking and going a bit crazy. She did great. She held on for a long time before he finally got her to the ground. I was so scared for her but when I knew she was fine I had to laugh. She didnt even cry a bit and she got right back on and rode again. She just has the love for horses and does so well with it. Her pony is so awesome but he was sick yesterday so we gave Jaedyns a try, well now the pony is going back after that episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad she's okay!!
Post a Comment