Today we went out and bought Haley a real 4 wheeler. It is so cute. It is pink and she rode it all day today. That is her B-day present from us and Mikes dad went halves on it. Its a 110.
Thats about it for today. I am super tired. These weekends that Mike works really sucks. I never get to sleep in because he is already gone for work. It sucks.
On Friday we are leaving for pismo beach for the night. I cant wait. I think we are going to take Jaedyn with us so the girls can play. I am just happy to get out of town and relax. We are staying at Mikes dads 5th wheel that he keeps at the trailer park over their right on the beach. It is a really nice place.
Ok I think I am going to try and keep up with this. But for tonight I am going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay... a blog! Im going to add ya to my page, right now :0) We cannot wait to get to hang out with you guys!! Maybe this weekend sometime (after you get back!).
Post a Comment