Today I am babysitting in firebaugh, so it will be a long day for me today. And I am so so so tired. Tomorrow im here again and then the rest of the week I have Lizs kids at home. Man I have a busy week. The money is making it totally worth it right now. I am trying to make all the money I can while I can. I have got this bright idea that I really want a boob job and Mike said I can so I am trying to save funds. I would also like a tummy tuck and lipo so we will see what i can save. I will feel so much better about my body if I can do this. I have always wanted boobs but after kids I even want them more. I hope to be able to get them sooon as Mike and I have been talking serious about this.[fc] I am also really kind of scared.[:o] We will see.
My dad took Haley to school for me today. And Mike will have to pick her up after he gets off work. I dont get home until 6:15 or so. And she has to be picked up by 5:20 and he gets off work at 4 so it works out ok.
Peyton is just getting to be so mean. He just likes to make Haley mad all the time. He will take things from her and just run the other way, making her cry her eyes out. He just loves to be a bully. He is so boy all the way.[:p][:)] He is really starting to jabber away and I am really able to put a lot of words together that he is saying. He is just so much fun right now and such a personality. It is so cute.[}] I just my kids to death and they are my world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man, as soon as Im done w/kids I want boob & tummy work too :0P
Sorry Peytons being a lil bully. You know Whit is our bully.. hehe!
((Hugs))
Post a Comment